欢迎参加2023中国国际教育巡回展 Welcome to The CIEET 2023
The 28th China International Education Exhibition Tour (CIEET 2023), organized by Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), will be held in Beijing, Chongqing, Guangzhou and Shanghai from 8 to 16 April 2023. Alongside the CIEET, China Study Abroad Forum 2023 (CSAF 2023) will be convened on 7 April in Beijing.
Approved by the Ministry of Education P.R. China, CIEET is held annually in major cities around China to provide timely, comprehensive and authoritative study abroad information to Chinese outbound students, as well as all-round publicity and promotion services to overseas exhibitors. It also serves as a platform for promoting exchanges and cooperation between Chinese and overseas higher educational institutions. Since its inception in 1999, CIEET has been held in over 20 major cities around China. More than 2,600 universities and institutions from 56 countries and regions have participated in this yearly event and showcased their educational opportunities to around 1.47 million offline visitors and over 5 million online viewers. With decades of intensive brand-feeding, CIEET has become one of the most acknowledged and influential international education exhibitions in China and is considered a barometer of the self-funded study abroad service market for China.
To better respond to new needs and challenges in a post-pandemic scenario, CSCSE will step up its endeavours to deliver a successful CIEET 2023 with the following highlights:
* An all-embracing international education service platform. At CIEET Beijing, we will organize the “19th Job Fair for Overseas Returned Students and High-End Talents” and the “Pre-departure Orientation for Safe Studies Abroad” to provide all-round consulting services for both outbound students and returned talents.
* A multi-dimensional exchanges and cooperation platform. Special exhibition zones on the “Belt and Road” collaboration, vocational education and intercollegiate exchanges for Chinese and overseas universities will debut this year to meet diverse needs and foster exchanges and synergy of high-quality educational resources.
* An integrated digital interaction platform. CIEET 2023 will open flexible channels to exhibitors for online and offline publicity as well as live-streaming promotion opportunities.
Apart from the above, exhibitors will find it beneficial in ways not limited to:
* Promoting your country as a study destination;
* Promoting your universities/institutions on the Chinese educational market;
* Making important contacts and developing your partnership with Chinese universities/ institutions;
* Meeting with potential outbound students to recruit qualified applicants;
* Media exposure opportunities by mainstream media of China including TV/radio broadcast, newspapers and new media forms;
* Bridging you with well-known employers of different sectors in China and excellent alumni from overseas studies.
Please refer to the Appendix for CIEET itinerary and registration form. Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com (Mr. XU Xiaoliang, CIEET Program Manager of CSCSE) for registration issues or any further questions.